In this talk Russ Miles will share his practical experiences using these tools to build simple designs and components using Spring to build 'Simple Supple Software'
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Chaos Engineering- May (in London on 31st May 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 25th - 27th June 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 2nd - 4th July 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 11th - 13th July 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
Simply Implementing Hexagonal Architectures with the Life Preserver and Spring
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.