In this talk Russ Miles will share his practical experiences using these tools to build simple designs and components using Spring to build 'Simple Supple Software'
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 12th - 14th December 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 27th February - 1st March 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 13th - 15th March 2019)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 3rd - 5th June 2019)
- µCon London 2019 - The Microservices Conference (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
Simply Implementing Hexagonal Architectures with the Life Preserver and Spring
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.