SkillsCast coming soon.
James Lyndsay, Steve Green, Alan Richardson and Tony Bruce have joined forces to bring you Black Ops Testing: A practical testing workshop.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What do Testers do? (SkillsCast recorded in November 2013)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Black Ops Testing: A practical testing workshop
Tony Bruce is a professional, experienced, constantly learning, coaching and teaching agile team member who specialises in Testing. He has worked in various industries with organisations such as Channel 4, Ernst & Young, LMAX and The Children’s Society.
James Lyndsay is an advocate of test approaches which find surprises, adapts to circumstances, and keeps testers interested.
Steve specialises in testing high-risk, high-profile web-based applications such as online banking, e-commerce websites, online gaming, e-learning and Facebook applications for large corporate clients in the UK, USA and Europe.
An experienced software testing professional (Test Manager, Test Lead and Test Analyst), who has produced practical and innovative software quality solutions for clients in a diverse range of industries.