A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
James Lyndsay, Steve Green, Alan Richardson and Tony Bruce have joined forces to bring you Black Ops Testing: A practical testing workshop.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What do Testers do? (SkillsCast recorded in November 2013)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Black Ops Testing: A practical testing workshop
Tony Bruce is a professional, experienced, constantly learning, coaching and teaching agile team member who specialises in Testing. He has worked in various industries with organisations such as Channel 4, Ernst & Young, LMAX and The Children’s Society.
James Lyndsay is an advocate of test approaches which find surprises, adapts to circumstances, and keeps testers interested.
Steve specialises in testing high-risk, high-profile web-based applications such as online banking, e-commerce websites, online gaming, e-learning and Facebook applications for large corporate clients in the UK, USA and Europe.
An experienced software testing professional (Test Manager, Test Lead and Test Analyst), who has produced practical and innovative software quality solutions for clients in a diverse range of industries.