A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What do Testers do? (SkillsCast recorded in November 2013)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 5th - 8th June 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 26th - 28th June 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Black Ops Testing: A practical testing workshop
Tony Bruce is a professional, experienced, constantly learning, coaching and teaching agile team member who specialises in Testing. He has worked in various industries with organisations such as Channel 4, Ernst & Young, LMAX and The Children’s Society.
James Lyndsay is an advocate of test approaches which find surprises, adapts to circumstances, and keeps testers interested.
Steve specialises in testing high-risk, high-profile web-based applications such as online banking, e-commerce websites, online gaming, e-learning and Facebook applications for large corporate clients in the UK, USA and Europe.
An experienced software testing professional (Test Manager, Test Lead and Test Analyst), who has produced practical and innovative software quality solutions for clients in a diverse range of industries.