A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Lets take a typical business problem and try to create a different kind of domain model using functions, types, immutability, composition and higher order functions. Join a white-knuckle ride of design tensions as we use the functional features of F# in anger on a real-world problem.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Processing concurrent time-series data (SkillsCast recorded in November 2012)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Time for Functions in the Enterprise
Simon Cousins is a software developer actively applying muti-paradigm programming techniques to solve complex problems within enterprise applications.