A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Programming with the Stars (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Graph Man Contest
Richard Minerich is a Sr. Researcher at Bayard Rock. Functional Programmer. Co-author of Professional F# 2.0 and F# MVP. Loves Type Systems, Machine Learning and Physics.