A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
This light hearted contest is a chance to solidify what you've learned and maybe even show off a bit. You'll be competing against your track-mates in a graph-based version of the classic Pac-Man game with prizes for the highest scoring players. May the best Pac win!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Programming with the Stars (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Graph Man Contest
Richard Minerich is a Sr. Researcher at Bayard Rock. Functional Programmer. Co-author of Professional F# 2.0 and F# MVP. Loves Type Systems, Machine Learning and Physics.