Most everyone who has worked in a large organisation and has seen Metrics programmes implemented has experienced the strange organisational (mis)behaviour that these programmes seem to engender. Why does this happen, and what can we do about it? What does it make sense to measure on a software project, and how can we ensure that measurement reflects reality?
This event has been organised by the London Code Dojo. To find out more about this group and what they do, click here!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Fullstack Clojure in the Movie Business (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 10th April 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Nigel has shepherded the success of a wide variety of projects drawn from many business sectors and also has had the privilege of spending 5 years of his life working on the largest IT disaster in history, the £22bn white elephant known as NPfIT.