Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Machine Learning With Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in November 2012)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Clojure + REPL = fun
Neale Swinnerton has been developing professionally for more than 20 years. He thinks that complexity is the enemy and that we should all tackle it head on for the good of those that follow.