Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The number of teams adopting Cucumber around the world is steadily increasing. This has created a lot more work for the team behind Cucumber. The keynote will explain what the Cucumber core team is doing to make sure the Cucumber ecosystem will stay healthy for years to come.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sub-Second TDD with a Dash of Honey (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Wrap Up Session (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Taking Cucumber to the next level
Aslak Hellesøy is the creator of Cucumber and co-founder of Cucumber Limited. He is a co-author of The Cucumber Book and an early adopter of XP and BDD. Aslak works as a programmer, software architect, business owner and trainer in a variety of industries, including finance, telecom and retail.