Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The teams present their code to the room.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices through Development Automation with Atomist by Russ Miles (in London on 25th September 2017)
- ContainerSched 2017 - The Conference on DevOps, Cloud, Containers and Schedulers (in London on 28th - 29th September 2017)
- Building Event Systems (in London on 16th October 2017)
- Building Message and Event based APIs using Muon - Rust Edition (in London on 18th October 2017)
- µCon London 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 4th - 6th December 2017)
Teams present their code
Russ' experience covers almost every facet of software delivery having worked across many different domains including Financial Services, Publishing, Defence, Insurance and Search. With over 18 years experience of consultancy, coaching and training, Russ helps to change all facets of the software delivery process in order to remove unnecessary and costly complexity in everything from developer skills and practices, through applying the right processes for the job at hand, to ensuring that the right change is delivered, be it through software or otherwise.
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.