Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Russ Miles and the Skills Matter team have some fun with the Drone. Watch from the Drone's on-board camera captures the event!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 27th - 29th July 2015)
- SpringSource's Core Spring: Developing with the Spring Framework (in London on 17th - 20th August 2015)
- SpringSource's What's New in Spring (in London on 16th - 18th September 2015)
- Spring Source's Processing Big Data with Hadoop and Pivotal HD (in London on 3rd - 6th November 2015)
- SpringSource's Spring Web Course (in London on 9th - 12th November 2015)
- Developing Messaging Applications with Pivotal RabbitMQ (in London on 30th November - 2nd December 2015)
- µCon 2015: The Microservices Conference (in London on 9th - 10th November 2015)
Drone Flight 101
"An expert is someone who has succeeded in making decisions and judgements simpler; through knowing what to pay attention to and what to ignore” – Edward de Bono, “Simplicity”, 1998
David Dawson is Principal Consultant at Simplicity Itself and works with their clients to continuously and sustainably delivering valuable software.