Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Russ Miles and the Skills Matter team have some fun with the Drone. Watch from the Drone's on-board camera captures the event!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 27th - 29th May 2015)
- DDD eXchange 2015 (in London on 12th June 2015)
- SpringSource's Core Spring: Developing with the Spring Framework (in London on 22nd - 25th June 2015)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in San Francisco on 29th June - 2nd July 2015)
- SpringSource's Spring Web Course (in London on 6th - 9th July 2015)
- Enterprise Integration with Spring (in London on 20th - 23rd July 2015)
- Developing Messaging Applications with Pivotal RabbitMQ (in London on 20th - 22nd July 2015)
- SpringSource's What's New in Spring (in London on 16th - 18th September 2015)
- Spring Source's Processing Big Data with Hadoop and Pivotal HD (in London on 3rd - 6th November 2015)
Drone Flight 101
"An expert is someone who has succeeded in making decisions and judgements simpler; through knowing what to pay attention to and what to ignore” – Edward de Bono, “Simplicity”, 1998
David Dawson is Principal Consultant at Simplicity Itself and works with their clients to continuously and sustainably delivering valuable software.