In this presentation Tom will be talking about a recent experiment evolving (in peoples browsers) cellular automata to perform computations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Unlimited Register Machines (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Generative Adversarial Networks with PyTorch (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Biologically Inspired Computing
Doing a mixture of Dev and Ops that might be called DevOps. Tom is a mathematician, theatre fan, occasional mountaineer, part time runner, thoroughly nice chap and available in fine bookstores everywhere.