Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- There's so much more to Ratpack than non-blocking (SkillsCast recorded in March 2016)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Interacting with Ethereum Blockchains with Groovy and web3j (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Leveraging task ordering
Marcin has been developing in Groovy since 2010. Currently based in London but has worked in other European countries in the past. He believes in Open Source Software and has a strong need to give back to the community whenever possible.Marcin loves Open Source Software and has a strong need to give back to the community whenever possible. That’s why he’s proud to be the current project lead of Geb, a Groovy Browser automation library. In the past he contributed to many open source projects in the Groovy ecosystem and he enjoys going to conferences both as an attendee and a speaker. That’s where you will find him with a pint of good beer in hand engaged in lengthy discussions on how to make software development process and quality better.