Having 1 release a week, which involved logging onto servers and manually deploying packages, we knew that there must be a better way. This presentation tells of how we suffered, and the things we learnt on the way to the promise land of click-button deployment in a multi-server AWS environment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Totaljobs Group’s journey from vbscript hell to continuous deployment nirvana
Dave Marsland has worked in .NET web development for 6 years, with a passion for making sure developers spend their time doing what they do best, which is develop cool and valuable applications.