A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
This month with the help of Matthew Moloney we'll return to the Machine Learning theme and take a classification focus. We plan to apply k-means clustering against the iris dataset and support vector machines (SVMs) against the eHarmony dataset, along the way learning how to pick flowers and find your soul mate.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# embedded in Excel part 2 (SkillsCast recorded in April 2013)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (in Online Event on 4th June 2020)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- Love the Brain You're In (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Machine Learning Hands On with F#
Matthew Moloney heads up Earthquake Enterprises, creators of the Tsunami IDE. He has worked as an Applied Researcher at Microsoft Research, Cambridge on Big Data tooling and at eBay on Hadoop cluster tooling used for Big Data Analytics.