A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# embedded in Excel part 2 (SkillsCast recorded in April 2013)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Scaling the Machine Learning Platform at DoorDash (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Lessons learned from building ML products (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Machine Learning Hands On with F#
Matthew Moloney heads up Earthquake Enterprises, creators of the Tsunami IDE. He has worked as an Applied Researcher at Microsoft Research, Cambridge on Big Data tooling and at eBay on Hadoop cluster tooling used for Big Data Analytics.