A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Discuss your agile, scrum, and kanban problems in this monthly Agile clinic run by leading expert Martine Devos. At this months clinic Jon Dolden tells us how to gain a significant competitive edge.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ceci N’est Pas Un Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Agile Clinic - Rubbish in! Rubbish Out!
Martine Devos is an Organizational Development Consultant and trainer, with over 30 years of managerial experience in both traditional and Agile environments. She is a passionate thought-leader of Agile methodologies, coaching over 25,000 people in the theories and practices behind Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Management and Kanban.
Jonathan Dolden is a seasoned Product Manager and developer with over 15 years experience working for corporates and SMEs on three continents in a wide range of digital media, telecommunications and interactive TV companies.