Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Agile Alliance recently created a program that explores the role of business analysis and product management within Agile; this on-line discussion will be another part in that ongoing conversation involving some of the original participants.
BDD was designed to improve communication between the people specifying the business requirement and those implementing it. But does it solve the problem of what to build? Does it make the upstream process of specification easier or harder?
TThis program came about as a result of some late night conversations at #Agile2013 in Nashville. This on-line discussion will be another part in that ongoing conversation involving some of the original participants. These are
Chris Matts (@papachrismatts) will act as moderator as he will be located in London. He has been a business analyst for twenty years, an agilist for ten years and an author (www.commitment-thebook.com) for a year. He wrote all the bios and promises to be a fair and generous moderator.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Good, The Bad and the Ugly [Workshop] (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: DevOps Patterns and Antipatterns & Best Practice Application Delivery (in London on 11th December 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
BDD & The Business Analysts
Chris Matts has over 10 years of experience in investment banking including strategy work as a practitioner rather than as a consultant. His specialist areas are real options, IT risk management, business value and agile analysis. He has been working in exotic credit derivatives for the past few years.