Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
BDD was designed to improve communication between the people specifying the business requirement and those implementing it. But does it solve the problem of what to build? Does it make the upstream process of specification easier or harder?
TThis program came about as a result of some late night conversations at #Agile2013 in Nashville. This on-line discussion will be another part in that ongoing conversation involving some of the original participants. These are
Chris Matts (@papachrismatts) will act as moderator as he will be located in London. He has been a business analyst for twenty years, an agilist for ten years and an author (www.commitment-thebook.com) for a year. He wrote all the bios and promises to be a fair and generous moderator.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Good, The Bad and the Ugly [Workshop] (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 19th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
BDD & The Business Analysts
Chris Matts has over 10 years of experience in investment banking including strategy work as a practitioner rather than as a consultant. His specialist areas are real options, IT risk management, business value and agile analysis. He has been working in exotic credit derivatives for the past few years.