Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
BDD was designed to improve communication between the people specifying the business requirement and those implementing it. But does it solve the problem of what to build? Does it make the upstream process of specification easier or harder?
TThis program came about as a result of some late night conversations at #Agile2013 in Nashville. This on-line discussion will be another part in that ongoing conversation involving some of the original participants. These are
Chris Matts (@papachrismatts) will act as moderator as he will be located in London. He has been a business analyst for twenty years, an agilist for ten years and an author (www.commitment-thebook.com) for a year. He wrote all the bios and promises to be a fair and generous moderator.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Good, The Bad and the Ugly [Workshop] (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
BDD & The Business Analysts
Chris Matts has over 10 years of experience in investment banking including strategy work as a practitioner rather than as a consultant. His specialist areas are real options, IT risk management, business value and agile analysis. He has been working in exotic credit derivatives for the past few years.