A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
An exhaustive discussion of fault tolerance could span years if not decades, but in this session, we'll look at some things we can do to deal with failures without bringing our applications to their knees (or worse).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cassandra - awesome for non-petabyte scale (too) (SkillsCast recorded in August 2014)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba's Java Diagnostic Tool (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Test Automation Beyond Java 8 (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Getting started with fault tolerance
Ashic Mahtab is a passionate and highly respected member of London's developer community, Passionate about Software Craftsmanship, Software Design, Messaging, DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Git and Versioning and almost anything to do with software, Ashic regularly speaks about these topics at international conferences, meetups and user groups..