A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Diving through a brief litany of woe around his experiences in unit testing, Russ will then share the tools, techniques and hard-earned lessons he applies to write, communicate and organise his unit tests to make them as useful as possible to the future of the application.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Project Documentation with Rust and mdBook (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Why unit test, and where?! - Getting the Testing Balance right
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.