Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The road towards Scala.js 1.0.0 - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Scala.js: write in Scala for the browser
Sébastien Doeraene is a compiler/runtime systems hacker, and the author of Scala.js. He is a Ph.D. student at EPFL in the programming methods laboratory (LAMP), also known as the Scala team. He holds bachelor and master degrees in computer science engineering from Université Catholique de Louvain in Belgium. When he is not busy coding, he sings in choirs and a cappella groups, or rides around on a unicycle.