Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The road towards Scala.js 1.0.0 - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 3rd - 7th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Scala.js: write in Scala for the browser
Sébastien Doeraene is a compiler/runtime systems hacker, and the author of Scala.js. He is a Ph.D. student at EPFL in the programming methods laboratory (LAMP), also known as the Scala team. He holds bachelor and master degrees in computer science engineering from Université Catholique de Louvain in Belgium. When he is not busy coding, he sings in choirs and a cappella groups, or rides around on a unicycle.