Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Types in functional programming should be embraced as they can model the logic intended to be codified into software more accurately and succinctly. From the basic to the more powerful we can provide both the pragmatic and the powerful building blocks that are necessary to build any systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala in production at MindCandy, from the small to the large (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Higher-Order Type-Level Programming (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Stick to Simple Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Let The Types Set You Free
Five years ago Sean made the jump from insurance and big banks to Mind Candy and in his time there made a big push into the use of Scala. He is also a core contributor to Argonaut and has made a few contributions to Scalaz.