Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Dependency management should be something nobody should need to relate to, yet a surprising amount of time is spent on this aspect which should simply work. Adept is a new dependency management system in Scala, here to change the way it is done on the JVM. This talk will be about what Adept is, why you should care and how you can help.
In the mean time have a look at adept's github page to learn more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Play, sbt and its compilers (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Fredrik Ekholdt has spent all of his free time working with Scala since he was introduced to Scala back in 2009. At Lightbend Fredrik is mainly teaching Scala and Play courses and helping customers to adopt these technologies.