Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Slick is Typesafe's open source database access library for Scala. It features a collection-style API, compact syntax, type-safe, compositional queries and explicit execution control. Community feedback helped us to identify common problems developers are facing when writing Slick applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Upcoming in Slick 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Scala Days 2023 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th December 2023)
- Source Talks: On Scala #4 (Online Meetup on 30th January 2023)
- How to teach IntelliJ IDEA to your juniors (Online Meetup on 2nd February 2023)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Patterns for Slick database applications
Jan Christopher Vogt is a Software Engineer at Sport195 NYC, a former member of the Scala team in Switzerland and a major contributor to the Slick database library.