Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Slick is Typesafe's open source database access library for Scala. It features a collection-style API, compact syntax, type-safe, compositional queries and explicit execution control. Community feedback helped us to identify common problems developers are facing when writing Slick applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Upcoming in Slick 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Patterns for Slick database applications
Jan Christopher Vogt is a Software Engineer at Sport195 NYC, a former member of the Scala team in Switzerland and a major contributor to the Slick database library.