Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Slick is Typesafe's open source database access library for Scala. It features a collection-style API, compact syntax, type-safe, compositional queries and explicit execution control. Community feedback helped us to identify common problems developers are facing when writing Slick applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Upcoming in Slick 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Patterns for Slick database applications
Jan Christopher Vogt is a Software Engineer at Sport195 NYC, a former member of the Scala team in Switzerland and a major contributor to the Slick database library.