At the next LSUG meetup we'd like to discuss adapting scrum methods for non-technical teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Implementing Agile with Non-Technical Teams
Caspar is Digital Project Manager for Macmillan’s Direct Services, Cancer Services Innovation and Online Community teams.
James is a Digital Project Manager at Macmillan Cancer Support, responsible for their Single Sign-on and Website Redesign projects.