Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
He’ll demo his progress, talk about what it’s like to run a Kickstarter project, the challenges of developing a game simultaneously on Android and iOS, his involvement in the new OUYA Android-based TV console and why he went full circle from working for big companies back to bedroom coding.
If you’re thinking of going solo, starting a Kickstarter project, or just want to be a success in indie gaming, you should watch this video!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Build a One Man Band (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 24th - 26th May 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Skills Matter droidcon London 2019 Wrap Up! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
FIST OF AWESOME
Nicoll Hunt has worked on everything from 2 man teams to 250 man teams, from games with zero budget to titles that cost over $110,000,000 (and destroyed a company in the process).