Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this Droidcon London talk by OCTO Technology, you’ll find out how to increase the quality of your Android apps by taking advantage of the maturity of the Java ecosystem.
You’ll be given an overview of the different technologies that can be used to bring Android to the standard of Java, combining well-known tools like Jenkins, Maven and Sonar with Lint, Robolectric or UIAutomator. If you want to make your app better all round, don’t miss this talk by two of OCTO Technology's experts!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Android annotation processing, memento and Boundbox (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- AdoptOpenJDK - And how it impacts you in 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Beef Up Your Android Apps Using Java Tools
Stéphane Nicolas specialises in the development of Android applications for smartphones and tablets, and is currently working at OCTO Technology.
Jérôme Van Der Linden is a software desinger with a passion for Android.