Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Watch Eric Lafortune present some typical results of using ProGuard and DexGuard and how they improve your applications, with a particular focus on the protection of Android applications. Find out where your weak spots are, how to use DexGuard to fix them, and make sure that you stay ahead of the hackers in this Droidcon London talk!prove your Android applications in his Droidcon London talk!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Jack and Jill build system (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
ProGuard and DexGuard for Optimisation and Protection
Eric is the creator of the open-source optimizer and obfuscator ProGuard, and its commercial extension DexGuard. Eric is obsessed with making applications more compact, more efficient, and better protected against attacks. He is the founder and CTO of GuardSquare, where they put this obsession to good use.