Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Watch Eric Lafortune present some typical results of using ProGuard and DexGuard and how they improve your applications, with a particular focus on the protection of Android applications. Find out where your weak spots are, how to use DexGuard to fix them, and make sure that you stay ahead of the hackers in this Droidcon London talk!prove your Android applications in his Droidcon London talk!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Jack and Jill build system (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
ProGuard and DexGuard for Optimisation and Protection
Eric is the creator of the open-source optimizer and obfuscator ProGuard, and its commercial extension DexGuard. Eric is obsessed with making applications more compact, more efficient, and better protected against attacks. He is the founder and CTO of GuardSquare, where they put this obsession to good use.