Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, David will showcase some of the many features of Groovy. How the flexibility of the language alongside other JVM languages can be used to give flexibility in your architecture and allow your system to avoid some of the baggage of large scale development.
With plenty of code, strong opinions, examples and a helicopter, we'll be covering Postels law, internal integration, static/ dynamic and why Groovy is among the best languages for enabling large scale development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- How to use Apache Kafka and Grafana to visualise business process decisions running on the cloud! - Paulo Menon, Ingo Weiss, Craig Reeves. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Creating Architectural Flexibility using Groovy
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.