Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, David will showcase some of the many features of Groovy. How the flexibility of the language alongside other JVM languages can be used to give flexibility in your architecture and allow your system to avoid some of the baggage of large scale development.
With plenty of code, strong opinions, examples and a helicopter, we'll be covering Postels law, internal integration, static/ dynamic and why Groovy is among the best languages for enabling large scale development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Creating Architectural Flexibility using Groovy
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.