Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
I will show our use of Groovy, together with Dropwizard and Grails, and explain why we decided to integrate our services using Spring Integration and RabbitMq. I will also discuss how we are unit, integration and browser testing our applications using Spock, Spock Spring, Remote Control and Geb. Finally I'll explain why it's all built using Gradle and show how we're using Gradle to setup our IntelliJ project to allow running all types of tests directly from the IDE meaning that we can easily and quickly debug even our integration and browser tests.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- There's so much more to Ratpack than non-blocking (SkillsCast recorded in March 2016)
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 10th - 12th October 2022)
- Beyond Java 8 with Ben Evans (Online Workshop on 18th - 19th November 2022)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- Uh, Does This Thing Actually Work? Modern Microservices Testing (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- How to Contribute to Java and Open Source Projects (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
Modern Groovy Enterprise Stack
Marcin has been developing in Groovy since 2010. Currently based in London but has worked in other European countries in the past. He believes in Open Source Software and has a strong need to give back to the community whenever possible.Marcin loves Open Source Software and has a strong need to give back to the community whenever possible. That’s why he’s proud to be the current project lead of Geb, a Groovy Browser automation library. In the past he contributed to many open source projects in the Groovy ecosystem and he enjoys going to conferences both as an attendee and a speaker. That’s where you will find him with a pint of good beer in hand engaged in lengthy discussions on how to make software development process and quality better.