Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Aslak Hellesoy, the creator of Cucucmber, explores the similarities and functions of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Domain Driven Design (DDD).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sub-Second TDD with a Dash of Honey (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- A practical guide for conducting efficient code reviews (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- User-First Internationalisation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
BDD and DDD
Aslak Hellesøy is the creator of Cucumber and co-founder of Cucumber Limited. He is a co-author of The Cucumber Book and an early adopter of XP and BDD. Aslak works as a programmer, software architect, business owner and trainer in a variety of industries, including finance, telecom and retail.