Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will be a whistlestop tour of how Clojure's younger brother can really change the way you write code for a browser.
We'll cover getting up and running, I'll be sharing my experiences of ClojureScript thus far (including the awesomeness that is core.async) and apply all of the above to write a simple browser-based game.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Flow - learnings from writing a ClojureScript DSL (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Typecheck Your Memory Management with Linear Types (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
ClojureScript: Putting the Blocks Together
After graduating from Imperial College London around two years ago, James has worked at both ends of the company-size spectrum, from a large financial institution to a small Clojure startup.