Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will be a whistlestop tour of how Clojure's younger brother can really change the way you write code for a browser.
We'll cover getting up and running, I'll be sharing my experiences of ClojureScript thus far (including the awesomeness that is core.async) and apply all of the above to write a simple browser-based game.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Flow - learnings from writing a ClojureScript DSL (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 28th - 29th September 2020)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- How to use Apache Kafka and Grafana to visualise business process decisions running on the cloud! - Paulo Menon, Ingo Weiss, Craig Reeves. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
ClojureScript: Putting the Blocks Together
After graduating from Imperial College London around two years ago, James has worked at both ends of the company-size spectrum, from a large financial institution to a small Clojure startup.