Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Cascalog is a Clojure library for writing Hadoop jobs using a declarative syntax. In this talk we demonstrate how to use Cascalog 2 to determine groups of similar Twitter users.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Markovian Opinions (SkillsCast recorded in February 2014)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba’s Java Diagnostic Tool (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Mining Social Data with Cascalog
Tom recently left a career in academia to play with computers for a living, and now works for Likely, a Clojure-powered start-up in East London, trying to dig for insights in social media data.