Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Using Clojure(Script) to talk MQTT
Modularity with Jig
Jig is an application harness which helps you rapidly assemble and develop modular applications in Clojure. Like many things in the Clojure world, Jig is a work-in-progress. This talk will quickly explain some of the motivations and trade-offs behind Jig's design, demonstrate its present state, and discuss future directions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Tour of Tick, Time as a Value (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- StackedConf (Online Conference on 20th November 2021)
- Prepare for What "Looms" Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Lightning talks with Malcolm, Thomas & Chris
Thomas had been reading about the awesomeness of Lisp for years and when introduced to Clojure a few years ago he finally took the plunge, learned it and never looked back.Chris is a software engineer at IBM, using Java to write and support enterpris
Malcolm has been writing Clojure since 2009, has led Clojure teams and been involved in many successful Clojure projects. He is an experienced Clojure trainer and has written numerous open-source libraries including bidi and yada. He is also the founder of JUXT, a consulting and software development firm that uses Clojure exclusively.