Would you like to learn how to achieve squeezing more out of our expanding number of cores, but ones that are delivering less overall leaps in speed on individual processors? Watch this SkillsCast recording (film/code/slide) of this talk, in which Vaughn explored the use of the Actor Model with DDD.
He will explain the Actor Model as an architectural style and how the basic ideas of the Actor Model and DDD can greatly simplify our ability to comprehend and use concurrency and distribution.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modeling with Actors (SkillsCast recorded in September 2014)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Reactive DDD with Scala and Akka
Vaughn is a veteran software craftsman, with more than 25 years of experience in software design, development, and architecture. He is a thought leader in simplifying software design and implementation using innovative methods.