Would you like to learn how to achieve squeezing more out of our expanding number of cores, but ones that are delivering less overall leaps in speed on individual processors? Watch this SkillsCast recording (film/code/slide) of this talk, in which Vaughn explored the use of the Actor Model with DDD.
He will explain the Actor Model as an architectural style and how the basic ideas of the Actor Model and DDD can greatly simplify our ability to comprehend and use concurrency and distribution.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modeling with Actors (SkillsCast recorded in September 2014)
- How developers are the new security rockstars (in Online on 16th July 2020)
- Interacting with Ethereum Blockchains with Groovy and web3j (in Online on 17th July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
Reactive DDD with Scala and Akka
Vaughn is a veteran software craftsman, with more than 25 years of experience in software design, development, and architecture. He is a thought leader in simplifying software design and implementation using innovative methods.