Would you like to learn how to achieve squeezing more out of our expanding number of cores, but ones that are delivering less overall leaps in speed on individual processors? Watch this SkillsCast recording (film/code/slide) of this talk, in which Vaughn explored the use of the Actor Model with DDD.
He will explain the Actor Model as an architectural style and how the basic ideas of the Actor Model and DDD can greatly simplify our ability to comprehend and use concurrency and distribution.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modeling with Actors (SkillsCast recorded in September 2014)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Reactive DDD with Scala and Akka
Vaughn is a veteran software craftsman, with more than 25 years of experience in software design, development, and architecture. He is a thought leader in simplifying software design and implementation using innovative methods.