He will explain the Actor Model as an architectural style and how the basic ideas of the Actor Model and DDD can greatly simplify our ability to comprehend and use concurrency and distribution.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- It's Just Naming Things (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- High level JDK comparison for cloud native hosting (Online Meetup on 30th November 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- Getting FP Into DDD - For Real (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Domain-Driven Rearchitecting With the “Domain-From-Legacy” Canvas (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Reactive DDD with Scala and Akka
Vaughn is a veteran software craftsman, with more than 35 years of experience in a broad range of business domains, Vaughn is a leading expert in DDD and champion of simplicity and Reactive systems.