Would you like to learn how to achieve squeezing more out of our expanding number of cores, but ones that are delivering less overall leaps in speed on individual processors? Watch this SkillsCast recording (film/code/slide) of this talk, in which Vaughn explored the use of the Actor Model with DDD.
He will explain the Actor Model as an architectural style and how the basic ideas of the Actor Model and DDD can greatly simplify our ability to comprehend and use concurrency and distribution.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modeling with Actors (SkillsCast recorded in September 2014)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Reactive DDD with Scala and Akka
Vaughn is a veteran software craftsman, with more than 25 years of experience in software design, development, and architecture. He is a thought leader in simplifying software design and implementation using innovative methods.