He will explain the Actor Model as an architectural style and how the basic ideas of the Actor Model and DDD can greatly simplify our ability to comprehend and use concurrency and distribution.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Modeling with Actors (SkillsCast recorded in September 2014)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 25th June 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 21st May 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Reactive DDD with Scala and Akka
Vaughn is a veteran software craftsman, with more than 35 years of experience in a broad range of business domains, Vaughn is a leading expert in DDD and champion of simplicity and Reactive systems.