Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Reducing over relationships in graphs takes our data to the next level. Persisting that to the database saves us impedance mismatch and the overhead involved in the mapping. In this session we will talk about Neo4j and how we can use cool ideas from graph theory to get more value from our data.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing with Adam Dymitruk (in Perth on 22nd September 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Data Science using Functional Programming
Amanda Laucher is currently working with Neo Technology, the company behind Neo4j. She is a language geek who is often found ranting about functional languages and great type systems.