Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will discuss how to use Gradle to modernize and customize old build processes that have gotten out of control. How using the power of a declarative system that is not rigid allows you to create an extensible markup system.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- NoSQL with Grails (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- LJC Live with Andrzej Grzesik and Karsten Silz (in London on 16th February 2023)
- Take a load off: how strong platform engineering moves an organisation forward (Online Meetup on 23rd February 2023)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Preparing Apache Kafka for Scala 3 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
How Gradle Saved the Day at a Major Company
Joseph Faisal Nusairat, author of Beginning JBoss Seam and co-author Beginning Groovy & Grails, is a Java developer who worked full time in the Columbus Ohio area for 11 years before relocating to his new home of always sunny Phoenix Arizona.