Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Dropwizard is a JVM framework for building fast, ops-friendly high performance RESTful web services. It comes with out-of-the-box support for configuration management, logging and health monitoring.
I will also discuss how DropWizard services fit within a Grails-centric architecture and provide alternatives from the Grails world for many of the niceties provided by DropWizard.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A year in the life of a Grails startup (SkillsCast recorded in December 2011)
- LJC Live with Andrzej Grzesik and Karsten Silz (in London on 16th February 2023)
- Take a load off: how strong platform engineering moves an organisation forward (Online Meetup on 23rd February 2023)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Preparing Apache Kafka for Scala 3 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Building lightning fast REST Services with Dropwizard and Groovy
Tomas Lin is a Grails developer at BSkyB. He has worked with Groovy and Grails extensively on projects like Secret Escapes, Suzuki.ca, Cruiseline fans, Dan Aykryod Wines and Empora.com