Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Client-side MVC frameworks like AngularJS are getting more popular over time. They represent a big architectural change to what web developers are used to: moving from server-side MVC to a browser based one. I will also do a live demo of a sample web application using AngularJS, Grails, the events-push plugin and MongoDB.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Workshop: Lightweight HTTP applications in the JVM with Groovy and Ratpack (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange Forum 2021 (Online Conference on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Embracing Hexagonal Architecture with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Developing SPI applications using Grails and AngularJS
Álvaro is a passionate software architect and agile enthusiast with over 14 years of experience. He started his career in 2001 coding in Perl and Java, but then quickly focused on Java EE, working for companies like IBM BCS, BEA Systems or Sun Microsystems.