Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk I will show a live example on how to setup an independent project for functional tests using Gradle, Groovy, Spock and Geb.
Writing functional tests using Geb in a Grails application is fine for a development team. But when you have QA automation engineers, giving them access to the Grails app might not be the best solution (specially when they belong to a different team). So the same way DevOps allow developers and sysadmins collaborate together, let's talk about DevQA, and make them happy using a framework stack powered by Groovy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Workshop: Lightweight HTTP applications in the JVM with Groovy and Ratpack (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- AdoptOpenJDK - And how it impacts you in 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
DevQA: make your testers happy with Groovy, Spock and Geb
Álvaro is a passionate software architect and agile enthusiast with over 14 years of experience. He started his career in 2001 coding in Perl and Java, but then quickly focused on Java EE, working for companies like IBM BCS, BEA Systems or Sun Microsystems.