Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
By improving Grails' convention-over-configuration application design with a message driven architecture, applications can benefit from improved modularity, scalability, and code reusability.
Given that Grails is already a fully loaded Spring application, the content of this presentation will focus on developing message-driven patterns, techniques, and strategies based on Spring Integration. The core of the presentation will focus on developing an application workflow that is amenable to pluggable components and services at given phases in the workflow's lifecycle using Spring Integration.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Application Architecture in Groovy (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Message Driven Architecture in Grails
Dan Woods is a web developer who is passionate about software architecture and best practices. Dan solves software development problems using Groovy and engages the community by sharing solutions through his Twitter account, blog, and GitHub contribu