YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Diabolical Developer's Guide to JVM Ergonomics in Containers (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrzej Grzesik and Karsten Silz (in London on 16th February 2023)
- Take a load off: how strong platform engineering moves an organisation forward (Online Meetup on 23rd February 2023)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Preparing Apache Kafka for Scala 3 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
The Bleeding Edge
Richard Warburton is an empirical technologist, solver of deep-dive technical problems and author of 'Java 8 Lambdas: Pragmatic Functional Programming'. He has worked as a developer in varied areas including Statistical Analytics, Static Analysis, Compilers and Networking. He is a leader in the London Java Community and runs OpenJDK Hackdays. Richard is also a known conference speaker, having talked at JavaOne, Devoxx, JFokus, DevoxxUK, Geecon, JAX London and Codemotion. Richard has obtained a PhD in Computer Science from The University of Warwick.