In this demo we cover:
- Using the IPython Notebook and Scikit-learn to begin solving the Kaggle Titanic machine learning problem.
- Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning for social media analysis using scikit-learn.
- Using Pandas and QGIS to solve the Future Cities London hackweekend challenge.
- High Performance Python using profiling techniques, Cython and new tools like Numba to calculate at C-like speeds
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- High performance Python for Science (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Scaling the Machine Learning Platform at DoorDash (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Lessons learned from building ML products (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Introducing Python for Data Science
Ian Oszvald is co-founder of ShowMeDo and FivePoundApps
Bart Baddeley is a machine learning consultant, who has recently left academia and is interested in seeing how his skill set can be applied to real world commercial big data problems.