Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will discuss how system administrators can use Groovy to build scripts designed to help facilitate a more-automated server environment.
We often think about Groovy in strict terms as being a programming language, and usually have conversations about it in terms of web development. However, Groovy is also a powerful scripting language, and can be leveraged to build tools to assist in every outlet of system administration.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Application Architecture in Groovy (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba's Java Diagnostic Tool (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Test Automation Beyond Java 8 (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Groovy for System Administrators
Dan Woods is a web developer who is passionate about software architecture and best practices. Dan solves software development problems using Groovy and engages the community by sharing solutions through his Twitter account, blog, and GitHub contribu