Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Choosing the right identity provider (like Facebook, Twitter, PayPal or Google Plus) can be difficult and there are different scenarios where it makes more or less sense to implement them.
After watching this video, you will have a broad overview of this topic and should be able to provide your users with a nice experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Invisible Apps (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 29th November - 1st December 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Authentication for Droids
As a long time mobile and web developer, Tim channels his knowledge and experience as Braintree's Head of Developer Relations. He is passionate about startups and serves as a mentor at multiple incubators and accelerators.
Prior to joining PayPal, Tim worked with Neofonie Mobile and Samsung focusing on several mobile projects. In his spare time, he leads and creates training classes in all sorts of developer-oriented topics, contributes to Open Source projects and is one of the authors of the Mobile Developer’s Guide to the Galaxy. In addition, he authored numerous articles published in print magazines.