Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
They cover things like:
Maintaining the device
OpenIR (Open source IR HAL) as an example of a new feature
What the formation of the new company means for the community developers
Some examples of what additions were created from community contributions
Find out how they brought a more useable operating ROM to their users!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Playing outside the sandbox - Developing on CyanogenMod (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
KEYNOTE: CyanogenMod: Origins and Future of the aftermarket Android OS
Abhisek Devkota is the Senior Engineering & Community Manager for Cyanogen Inc., and a lead on The CyanogenMod Project (CM).
Shane Francis is a device maintainer and member of the CyanogenMod community who has worked on devices such as the Asus Transformer, Advent Vega and HTC Sensation. Shane has also worked on investigating the low level security implemented on tegra 3 t