SkillsCast coming soon.
Join Gradleware’s Principal Engineer, Luke Daley, for a workshop on using Gradle – the basis for the new build tooling of the Android SDK. The workshop covers foundational and advanced features of Gradle that will enable you to get the most out of your Android builds.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Grails applications with Gradle (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
The Gradle Workshop
Luke Daley is a Principal Engineer with Gradleware. When he's not working on Gradle, you'll find Luke hacking on other projects in the Groovy ecosystem like Grails, Spock and Geb.