Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Watch this Droidcon London video to see sample application and live demos showing you how Android applications built on Google App Engine and Compute Engine can make use of Google Cloud Endpoints!
Today, building the next generation of mobile apps and scaling them to create success requires leading edge platforms and infrastructure.
In this video of Mandy Waite's Droidcon London session, she looks at how you can use Google Cloud Platform to build highly scalable mobile backends.
Using a sample application and live demos, she shows you how applications built on Google App Engine and Compute Engine can make use of Google Cloud Endpoints and Google Cloud Messaging to provide all that’s needed to allow Android devices to access backend services in the Cloud.
So if you want to take advantage of Google’s Cloud platform, watch the video now!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hooked on HTTP/2: Building services with gRPC (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Building for Success: Scalable Cloud Backends for Your Android Apps
Based in London, UK, Mandy is a Developer Relations Engineer at Google specializing in Container and Cloud technologies and working to make the world a better place for developers building applications for the Cloud.