Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Grails is one of the most flexible and most powerful frameworks on The Java Platform. Grails leverages the flexibility offered by the platform in a way that other web frameworks do not. Grails is a fantastic platform for polglot web programming. Part of what makes Grails so compelling is its really powerful plugin system.
The Grails plugin system allows capabilities to be bolted on to applications, including adding support for a variety of programming languages.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Testing In Grails 3 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 27th October 2021)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- StackedConf (Online Conference on 20th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Polyglot programming in Grails 2
Jeff Scott Brown is the Grails Practice Lead at OCI. Jeff is a senior member of the the Grails core team, and has deep expertise in Grails, Groovy, Web Development, Dynamic Languages and the JVM.