Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk David will discuss architecture theory while live coding a series of Micro Services in Groovy (and friends), and show them working in concert to implement a highly decoupled, yet complex, application stack.
Micro Service Architectures have quietly gathered fans and implementations over the past couple of years, as much for their ease of implementation as the incredible adaptability they add to your systems.
The first decision to make is what framework to implement in. If it's HTTP based, there are a plethora of options, if it isn't then you are much more constrained. You assume you will lose the benefits of your investment in Spring and the existing technologies as Spring has historically required a fair amount of setup, what if that weren't the case?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- AdoptOpenJDK - And how it impacts you in 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Groovy Micro Services with Spring Boot
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.