Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Rick Minerich led a live coding session with the help of F# enthusiast and attendee Michael Newton. You can see the snippet made from the session here
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Michael Newton on RouteMaster (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Programming with the Stars
Richard Minerich is a Sr. Researcher at Bayard Rock. Functional Programmer. Co-author of Professional F# 2.0 and F# MVP. Loves Type Systems, Machine Learning and Physics.
Developer, Architect, Trainer, Consultant; Michael runs @mavnn ltd along with his wife, providing training and consultancy. If it relates to learning about or using anything that relates to .net, functional programming or build/infrastructure tooling we can probably help you.