SkillsCast coming soon.
Rachel Reese leads a session on F# Koans - a series of failing unit tests, aimed at people getting up to speed with F#
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Patterns and Practices for Real-World, Event-Driven Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Rachel Reese is a long-time software engineer and math geek who can often be found talking to random strangers about the joys of functional programming and F#. She currently handles training & evangelism for Jet.com in the NYC area, and has a habit of starting user groups: so far, in Hoboken, NJ (Pluralsight Study Group), Nashville, TN (@NashFSharp) and Burlington, VT (@VTFun).