SkillsCast coming soon.
Rachel Reese leads a session on F# Koans - a series of failing unit tests, aimed at people getting up to speed with F#
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Patterns and Practices for Real-World, Event-Driven Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Rachel Reese is a long-time software engineer and math geek who can often be found talking to random strangers about the joys of functional programming and F#. She currently handles training & evangelism for Jet.com in the NYC area, and has a habit of starting user groups: so far, in Hoboken, NJ (Pluralsight Study Group), Nashville, TN (@NashFSharp) and Burlington, VT (@VTFun).