A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
We delved into the brain of Rachel Davies to here her experience on how to scale Scrum accross multiple and distributed teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Breaking Out of the Pickle Factory (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Qureshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Qureshi (Online Course on 26th - 27th October 2020)
- Ceci N’est Pas Un Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Agile for Introverts (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Rachel Davies is author of the first “Agile Coaching” book and an invited speaker to software conferences worldwide. Rachel started out working as a software developer and became fascinated with debugging software organizations. Her mission is to create workplaces where developers enjoy delivering valuable software. She's been working in the field of Agile software development since 2000 and pioneered techniques that are now used by teams all around the globe. Rachel currently works at Unruly, the leading global platform for social video marketing and is the organiser of Extreme Programmers London meetup.