A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Breaking Out of the Pickle Factory (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Agile for Introverts (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Rachel Davies is author of the first “Agile Coaching” book and an invited speaker to software conferences worldwide. Rachel started out working as a software developer and became fascinated with debugging software organizations.
Her mission is to create workplaces where developers enjoy delivering valuable software. She's been working in the field of Agile software development since 2000 and pioneered techniques that are now used by teams all around the globe. Rachel currently works at Unruly, the leading global platform for social video marketing and is the organiser of Extreme Programmers London meetup.