A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Breaking Out of the Pickle Factory (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 13th - 16th June 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- How does a (A)PO team truly collaborate in LeSS (Huge)? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
Rachel Davies is author of the first “Agile Coaching” book and an invited speaker to software conferences worldwide. Rachel started out working as a software developer and became fascinated with debugging software organizations.
Her mission is to create workplaces where developers enjoy delivering valuable software. She's been working in the field of Agile software development since 2000 and pioneered techniques that are now used by teams all around the globe. Rachel currently works at Unruly, the leading global platform for social video marketing and is the organiser of Extreme Programmers London meetup.