SkillsCast coming soon.
We delved into the brain of Rachel Davies to here her experience on how to scale Scrum accross multiple and distributed teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Breaking Out of the Pickle Factory (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 12th - 13th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scrum Event July Meetup (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Coaching Excellence NLP Strategies for effective teams (in London on 5th August 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- What's next after Agile? Organizational Resilience (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Rachel Davies is author of the first “Agile Coaching” book and an invited speaker to software conferences worldwide. Rachel started out working as a software developer and became fascinated with debugging software organizations. Her mission is to create workplaces where developers enjoy delivering valuable software. She's been working in the field of Agile software development since 2000 and pioneered techniques that are now used by teams all around the globe. Rachel currently works at Unruly, the leading global platform for social video marketing and is the organiser of Extreme Programmers London meetup.